Sunday, June 19, 2011

Missing Dad on Father's Day

Wishing a Happy Fathers Day to all dads of the world... Indeed u guys are blessed with wonderful kids to prolong your generation...

As for me, I stopped celebrating Father's Day with my biological dad since 2006...
Surah Fatihah, Yasin.. n such... are the only gift that i could give...

As per my cousin's, Bulan Kayangan :
"Al-fatihah buat semua Ayahanda2 yang masih bersama kita mahupun yang telah pergi lebih dahulu...
Semoga cahaya Fatihah menyinari persemadian mereka dan juga menyinari perjalanan kehidupan Ayahanda yang masih ada..'
Terima kasih kerana memberi saya merasai kasih sayang seorang bapa"

*sobs*

Despite the fact i've lost my dad... I still have my Father in law & wonderful uncles to cherish... May they be blessed with good health, longevity, prosperity, n wellness...

All in all, i miss dad... semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke rohnya.. ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 beriman...

Miss him tremendously :((

1 comment:

Thanx for dropping by...
Appreciate your comments...