Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little Darling for Little Darling

Been ordering cuppies from LITTLE DARLING CUPCAKES for quite sometimes... It started out when i ordered for Nad Rainbow's birthday... n now, kinda regular... I felt comfy dealing with Sally, the tokey cuppies... Coz she can compromise, accept last minutes orders (auch!!), customize n on n on... yang penting... dokek yo... as in dekat la... area Alam Shah Bana...


Amongst all my order, i somehow got my eyes n heart on these... it's really cute, fluffy, colourful and yg penting her topping x manisss... well, i simply love her tic tac toe concept... comeyyyy....


Well, these are for Tadika Al-Husni's Graduation... which somehow reminds me my darlink Husni Zaem aka Dr Joey... haishhh... bila la dpt jumpa tuan doktor sorang ni... I'm sure the cutie pies will love it once they received it after their graduation n concert... Even the teachers loved it too.. What more the kinds... well, didn't get the chance to take a snap of the one for the teachers as i've ordered a box of 25 for them...

thank again Sally :)

n... do give a visit to http://littledarlingcupcakes.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. kak amy...nampak sedap...
    rasa mesti sedap...

    thanks for the info...tgh cari supplier cupcakes for wedding....weeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. WATY,
    nanti kita jumpa hr sabtu akk bag her fon number...
    nt mtk tlg order pun bulih...
    tp nk upah cupcake...
    hehehh...
    bolehhh gitewww....
    maknn jerrr...

    wedding? wedding? tahniahhhhhhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy dear. THanks a lot for the lovely, lovely review :). Tersenyum I sowang2 ;p.

    Anyway, I'm glad you and your client like it, as much as I love doing it ;). And sooooo glad you feel comfortable dealing with me dear. Mak suka!!! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. sally dear,
    it's my pleasure doing biz with u...
    it's such a good thing that we're near... sonang...
    thx for coping with all my request n giving me one of the best service, evaaa....

    mak lykeee oso, okiesssss....

    mwahhhhsxxxx

    ps: me pun biasa senyum sorg2 bila on9... hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Cupcakes! kekadang takde sebab pun beli. hehe. comel sgt

    ReplyDelete
  6. edz,
    i love cupcakes oso... esp yg chumells...
    mmg pn, xde sebab pun kalu da teringin...
    tp kena make sure rasa dia sedap...
    baru syokk

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for dropping by...
Appreciate your comments...