Thursday, October 28, 2010

Me - U = Blue

Didn't mean to create sucha drama in my blog... nor having a diary kinda entry... esp. having a crayzee tyme of fun n laughter few moments ago... all those are far from my mind...

apparently, a dear friend of mine, posted a link in FB... terus dengar and immediately the memories of my schooldays came flashing on my mind... i was (n still) too associated withbthis number...





thus commented :

i've been in love with diz song way back while we were in form 2 i guess...
dunno y... dis song mcm ada some kindda aura...
(bukan ada bf pun dat tyme... lol)

i can listen 2 it over n over again... non stop...
n now, when i listen back 2 it, i got goosebumps only by listening to the intro...

thx for bringing back the memories...

- to me, this song is unique.. probably cos of the equation thingy... downloaded n listening over n over again.... i love the chorus and bridge... (well, Glenn Medeiros was quite a heartthrob back than... lol)



With all my heart I pledged my love forever
You`ve got my word
You and I will always be together
There may be times we have a disagreement
This love`s too strong to ever let it come between us
I will keep this love alive
I will, because otherwise

Me minus you equals blue
Can`t imagine what I`d ever do
If it ever came to

Me minus you equals blue
I can`t stand the thought of us apart
Like so many hearts beating in the dark
It`ll never be me minus you


Each day I learn, a little more about you
And I know for sure that I never want to be without you
We`re gonna stay so true to this relation
Me without your loving is such a sad equation, baby

(bridge)
What we got can`t get much better
I will never change your thing
baby we`re so good together
That I never never, ever want it to be me

lalalaaaaa...

4 comments:

  1. me x pnah dgr lgu ni.. now kt opis block lah pulok, huhhuu.. nnt balik me dgr ek... old songs are vry nice to listen back to. me plg suka lagu2 msa zaman skolah me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawa,
    i rasa u baby kot masa lagu ni femes...
    xpe nt balik, dgr la...
    or DL guna BB...
    hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee..kak amy...lagu tu memang tangkap jiwang...
    neway ty baru beli cd's (x6)..album LOVE SONG...oldiest semua ada...perrggghhh.....

    hehehe..sesekali imbau zaman muda cam sedey...emo kejap...uwaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. waty,
    mmg jiwang....
    nt nak tgk cd yg waty beli 2...

    mmg boley emo if imbau zaman muda2 dolu2... weeeee

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for dropping by...
Appreciate your comments...