Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's been 4 years

22nd July 2010 marks 4 years since Abah left us in 2006...

Time flies fast... Only Allah knows how much i misses him and how i envy seeing people with dads (i know m not 2 feel dat way)...

But i try 2 see things from a different perspective... Everytime I misses him, I owez remember what my ESQ trainer, Bapak Andi Mohamad Fajar said about it... It will then make me stronger & lebih redha...

Sesungguhnya semua adalah dari ALLAH... Semoga ALLAH mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Abah & ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman...

Al-Fatihah...


note :
My condolence to a dear friend of mine, Ray Eusouff for lost of his brother in law... Apparently it's only a few days away from the date my dad went away.. different year of course... hope your sis hang in there and stay strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for dropping by...
Appreciate your comments...